Bij Zurich Insurance is een vacature ontstaan voor de functie van Junior Claims Handler met als standplaats Den Haag. Geïnteresseerd? Klik op de vacature.
Junior Claims Handler based in The Hague, The Netherlands
Zurich Insurance is currently looking for a Claims handler for Liability & Financial Lines. You already have some experience in this subject? Do you want to build up more expertise and knowledge on the both aspects? You are an analytical and critical thinker? We have the job for you!
Together with your colleagues you will build up further expertise in Liability & Financial Lines. You will work independently on claims and coordinate the whole process from a to z. You’re a good and transparent communicator and you like to have a good negotiation meeting.
Your responsibilities are
- Asses and determine claims, within the approval authorization frame, on insurance policies on liability & financial lines
- Coordinate, follow up and process all administrative requirements regarding claims(s), where you work in a well arranged manner with and on your files
- Undertake effective investigation to enable accurate and prompt liability decision making
- Set up and coordinate the process and assess the need for expertise (external)
- You will effectively capture all new claim reports and other relevant information with accuracy and maximise opportunity for efficient information gathering
- Effectively manage the claim journey and expectations whilst maximising the utilisation of our chain suppliers (brokers)
- Working and contributing towards an excellent team performance
- Fact find and analyse information resulting in accurate decision making
- University degree in law, preferably in insurance law specialty
- Clear and straight forward communicator in both English and Dutch
- Motivated self-starter with experience in Liability & Financial Lines
- Persuasive, strong and confident communicator
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking and structured worker
- Keen on developing a broader expertise in insurance
- Capable to work both in team as independently
- Ensure clear and transparent work overview to colleagues and team
- Capable to take well informed, stringent and very knowledgeable decisions
- Proficient use of initiative
- Excellent admin and processing skills
An international, entrepreneurial and informal working environment with professional growth and development opportunities and salary and benefits in line with your experience and your future role and responsibilities.
Who we are
Zurich Commercial Insurance Benelux is part of the Zurich Group and is one of the most specialized insurance companies within non-life insurance for local and international business in the Benelux market. Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day.
Are you ready to start a new adventure within a market leader of the insurance industry?
Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It’s a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.